hi hello if you’re reading this i hope something good happens to you today
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Thank you Moufasa. I will remeber
These are great tips
This had me dying laughing!!
Bad news for bacon lovers
Stow away that bacon and toss out your hot dogs - there’s a new study linking processed meat consumption and premature death, specifically at the hands of cardiovascular disease and cancer.
From Sabine Rohrmann of the University of Zurich:
“Overall, we estimate that 3% of premature deaths each year could be prevented if people ate less than 20 grams processed meat per day.”
Just to put those 20 grams in perspective, your average hot dog contains 50 to 70 grams depending on the brand. Yikes.
Read more on the study via Booster Shots.
Photo: Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images
Get healthy y’all! Stay away from processed meats as much as possible.
1. Personal greatness.
Easy goals don’t exist. A goal is a point of achievement that requires effort and sacrifice. There are no esteemed ventures worth participating in that don’t require some level of effort and struggle.
Decades from now when you’re resting on your…
Today let me reassure you that God knows right where you are, and He knows how to get you to where you need to be. Even when things don’t go the way you planned, His hand is on you. Do not be afraid. Trust that God is working behind the scenes on your behalf, and that He will lead you into the life of blessing that He has prepared for you.
“The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way.” (Psalm 37:23, NKJV)
Oftentimes, people who aren’t fulfilling their destiny will try to discourage you from fulfilling yours. They may not do it intentionally, but they’ll tell you what you can’t do and how things won’t work out. They’re quick to remind you of all your impossibilities. Your relatives, co-workers and friends may try to talk you out of your dream, but that’s because God didn’t put that promise inside of them; He put it inside of you! You have to remember that other people don’t determine your destiny; God does. He holds your destiny in the palm of His hand. If you will keep believing, God will not only bring it to pass, He will do more than you can ask or think.
Friend, don’t let someone else’s unbelief keep you from believing. Don’t let other people talk you out of your dreams. It’s time to get into agreement with God. He says you are well able. He says you are equipped. He says you are qualified. He says you are anointed, called and appointed to fulfill every dream and desire He’s placed within you!